Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bamer Jokes galore

There was an ex Alabama cheerleader who got tired of everyone making fun of her so one night she decided to memorize every capitol of every state. The next day when she was at work, some Auburn grads were making fun of her. She march right up to them and said, "I resent being made fun of so I did something that no one would do. I memorized every capitol of every state. One of the Auburn grads did not believe her so she said, "Try me." "OK," said the Auburn grad, "what is the capitol of Wyoming?" She smiled and said, "W."

Two Alabama grads go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.As they're driving home they're really depressed. One Alabama grad turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"The other Alabama grad says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

There were three Alabama grads on a island. They find a magic lamp and are each granted 1 one wish. One Alabama grad says "I wish I was 10 times smarter." The genie grants his wish, the Alabama grad builds a rowboat and rows to shore. The second Alabama grad says "I wish I was 100 times smarter." The genie grants his wish, he builds a motor boat and gets to shore. The third Alabama grad says "I wish I was a million times smarter." The genie grants his wish, *POOF*, he turns into a Florida grad and he walks across the bridge.

No comments: