Monday, October 03, 2005

Crow eating etc

I think every Bama fan in the entire stadium asked me "how that crow tastes?" or something of that variety. I guess that's popular phraseology in dem there parts. I still had a great time despite the Mighty Gators getting their asses kicked.

More importantly, I thought I'd transcribe some of the interesting things I heard on gameday in Tuscaloosa:
1) I'd take Brodie Croyle over Matt Leinart.
2) Announcer speculation about yardage, he used the words "about" or "near" at least 300 times.
3) Go Gators (said by Bama fan)
4) This team looks a lot like '92
5) Jimmie Johns is going to be the next great Bama back
6) It's too bad you have to go back to Florida
7) (Describing desire for Faith Hill) I'd eat a yard of her shit just to see where it came from.
8) (Describing hunger) I'm so hungry I could eat the back end out of a hobby horse.

God bless Bama

No comments: